Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Future

So, today I picked up a bottle of controls of a piece of equipment at work & noticed the expiration date is in April. I looked at the bottle in my hand & thought, "When it is time for me to toss these, I'll be married."

I know that sounds so elementary but it was a weird feeling.

In two months, my life will be completely different. So much will change.

Don't get me wrong, I am so excited about it. It is just strange...a little unsettling. I'm happy, can't wait, but it's a new adventure & even though I have complete confidence in us, in our life together, there is always a little feeling of nervousness. Not in marrying but in leaving behind what has become comfortable...not necessarily a happy place but what has become familiar.

All the same...these next couple of months couldn't come fast enough. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment